It's back! Our little friend group is doing an escalation league tournament. With just 5 of us, it's a little odd- but essentially we will each play each other person twice at differing point levels. Starting with 300, then 500, then 650, and finally 800. I was lucky enough to get both of my games in back to back- playing Andrew running Rivendell after facing Connor running Numenor. Here's a brief report on each game!In our last league, I ran Riders of Theoden and they were great fun! Right now, though, I am painting Minas Tirith and what better way to stay motivated than an escalation league. After some experimenting, I settled on the following list:
- 3 VPs for holding their terrain piece.
- 3 VPs for killing their target.
- 3 VPs for keeping Ingold alive.
- 1 VP for breaking the enemy without being broken.
- 1 VP for breaking the enemy.
GAME TWO vs Andrew's Rivendell.
- 6 VPs for objectives
- 1 VP for breaking Rivendell
- 4 VPs for objectives
- 1 VP for breaking Minas Tirith.